As a new feature in the recently unveiled iPhone 5, the iPhone Panorama mode allows iPhone fans to take panoramic photos. Now, thanks to the new iOS 6 released on September 19, 2012 by Apple, all iPhone 4S users can enjoy this Panorama mode too.
How to Use the Panorama Mode on iPhone 4S
To capture panoramic photos on iPhoen 4S, the operation is very easy.
1. Go to the camera interface on your iPhone 4S.
2. Choose the “Option” icon at the top till it is activated.
3. Click the Panorama by finger-touch.
Move the camera across the guide to capture photos. I see that the taken photos will be at the same level if I keep the arrow on the line during the iPhone 4S moving.
- To take perfect panoramic photos on iPhone 4S, users need to keep their hands stable. If fail, you may end up with blank patches at the top or bottom because of your iPhone 4S forwards or backwards.
- iPhone 4S users can also take vertical panoramic photos as large as 240 degrees. It makes the creation of panoramas up to 28 mgpixels in total size. My experience tells me that performance is best when starting in the brightest area and moving to the darkest.
- As the Panorama mode needs the dual-core processors on idevices, including iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod touches. The iPhone 4 is not so lucky for its single-core A4 chip this time
- Any iPhone 4S user can get a free update for iOS 6 with this Panorama mode since September 19, 2012. Action now!
If you want to know more new features in iOS 6, you can reach my another article iOS 6 Offers Amazing New Features for Your iDevices .