How to Convert QuickTime to MP2
Video Magic can:
Convert HD video, DVD movies, multimedia files such as QuickTime, FLV, RM, RMVB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, MPV2, MP4, DAT, MOV, VOB file etc.
Video Magic’s supported output format:
- Xvid(AVI), ASF, MOV, MP4(Xvid), WMV as common video;
- HD video AVI, MP4, MPG, MKV, TS, WMV, MOV;
- 3GP, 3GP2;
- MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, M4A;
Video Magic’s supported portable devices:
- Apple iPad, iPad2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 HD, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 4HD, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod HD, iPod Shuffle.
- Archos 404/405, Archos 504/604, Archos 605/704/705, Archos AV5000/AV 7000, 5 internet tablet, 28 internet tablet, 43 internet tablet, 70 internet tablet, 101 internet tablet, 7 home tablet, 3 vision, Player.
- BlackBerry Bold 9000, Curve 8900/8300/8310/8500, Pearl Flip, Pear 8100/8800, Pearl 3G, Play Book, Tour series, Torch 9800, Storm series, 8700g.
- HTC Magic, Tattoo, T-Mobile G1, Android OS, Hero, Legend, Wildfire, Desire, HTC Aria, HTC surround
- Nokia N73, N95, N97, N900, X3, X6, E63, E72, 5230
- Sony PSP, PS3, PS 3HD, Xperia 10, Xperia 8, Vivaz
- Mobile Phone like Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Dell Venue Pro, Dell Streak, Nexus One
Video Magic is a suitable converter for you to convert QuickTime files to MP2 files.
You can try Video Magic all functions on its trial version but it just output files with 3 minutes.
Now let’s convert QuickTime to MP2.
Step 1: Load QuickTime source files.
Step 2: Video Magic is a powerful video converter which provides edit tools, Clip, Crop, Watermark, Subtitle, Merge for you customizing your QuickTime files.
Clip any segment of your video to remain your favorite part.
Crop the video to cut off unwanted frame.
Click Watermark to add favorite text as watermark and adjust its position freely.
Click Subtitle to plug in desired subtitle and reset its vertical position.
Merge multiple video files into one with title or credits to continuously watch desired videos.
Step 3: Click Setting, in Profile select MP2 as output. Video Magic supports resetting sample rate, channel, and bitrate.
The detailed output parameters:
Sample rate: default, 22050/32000/44100/48000Hz
1 Channel Mono, 2 Channels Stereo
Audio bitrate: default, 64/80/96/128/160/192/256/512kbps
Step 4: After choosing an output folder to save the converted files, click Start to convert.
Just seconds, you’ll get the wanted MP2 files from QuickTime files.
The multifunction – Video Magic is worth trying and buying!
What is QuickTime?
QuickTime is Apple’s multiplatform, multimedia technology for handling video, sound, animation, graphics, text, interactivity, and music. As a cross-platform technology, QuickTime can deliver content on Mac OS and Windows computers. Many applications, including Final Cut Pro, use the powerful architecture of QuickTime to view, create, import, and export media.
What is MP2?
MP2 is an audio file format used with MPEG Audio Stream. MP2 files are compressed with MPEG Audio Layer-2 compression to reduce the size. While the .MP2 format is still used for audio and video files, the .MP3 format has become more common.