Want to merge multiple pictures/photos/images into one? Why not try VideoFlick from BlazeVideo, Inc.?
With VideoFlick, you can:
* merge/combine several pictures/photos/images into one file of AVI format
* play your merged pictures in more places, for example, as VideoFlick merges the several photos into a AVI video file, you can view your loved pictures in Windows Media Player or other video player software.
* personalize your images by adding titles, credits or sharing VideoFlick mark on the AVI video file, which makes it easier to protect your images once you share them online.
* upload your picture videos online to share videos to website.
* make your own images to adjust the picture color, contrast, hue, saturation, blur/sharp, enhanced effects, fix red eye, resize or crop picture size by using this picture manager program.
Step 1: Download VideoFlick from BlazeVideo, Inc. and install it on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Launch VideoFlick and load your pictures.
Click “Import Picture/Video” to load your target folder where your loved photos are saved.
Step 3: Add title, credit or BlazeVideo mark
All select your images that you would like to merge and click “Merge” button to turn to Merge box.
In Merge box, you can freely add or remove photos before merging.
In Merge box, enter your proposed title, credits to protect your images and make your merged AVI file unique. You can also choose to share your video with our VideoFlick to make it special.
Step 4: Merge the multiple pictures into a single AVI file
Click “Create Movie” button to get started combining the selected several pictures into one AVI file fast.
Step 5: Play the AVI file to view your loved pictures.
When VideoFlick merges your multiple images into AVI file successfully, the AVI target folder will auto open to show you where you have saved your AVI file. Just double click it for playback. The outstanding picture quality will give you a big surprise!
You may also like…
Best video editing program to convert all common video formats including DVD and HD videos for known portable devices: Video Magic
Easiest-to-use tool to convert negative photos in film scanner into positive pictures: BlazePhoto