How to convert FLV to MP3
Flash Video is a container file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player (initially produced by Macromedia) versions 6-10. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. There are two different video file formats defined by Adobe Systems and supported in Adobe Flash Player: FLV and F4V. The audio and video data within FLV files are encoded in the same way as they are within SWF files.
MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
Video Magic supports to convert FLV to MP3 in a few seconds. In fact, you can directly convert any audio files to MP3/MP2/AAC/AC3 or extract audio from video and convert them to MP3/MP2/AAC/AC3. Just easy five steps for the FLV to MP3 converting.
- Click "Add File(s)" to add FLV files. Batch conversions are allowed.
2. Click "Profile" drop-down list to select "Common Audio-MP3" as the output format.
3. Click "Output-Browse" to select a folder for saving converted files.
4. Click "Setting" to rearrange audio sample rate, channel, and bitrates.
5. Click "Start" to convert.