How to convert MP4 to MP3
MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 file format, formally ISO/IEC 14496-14:2003, is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4. It is most commonly used to store digital video and digital audio streams, especially those defined by MPEG, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. Like most modern container formats, MPEG-4 Part 14 allows streaming over the Internet. A separate hint track is used to include streaming information in the file. The official filename extension for MPEG-4 Part 14 files is .mp4, thus the container format is often referred to simply as MP4. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
- Click "Add File(s)" to add MP4 files. Batch conversions are supported.
2. Click "Profile" drop-down list to select "Common Audio-MP3" as the output format.
3. Click "Output-Browse" to select a folder for saving converted files.
4. Click "Setting" to rearrange audio sample rate and audio bitrates.
5. Click "Start" to convert MP4 to MP3.
Not just an MP4 to MP3 converter, BlazeVideo Video Magic can also get MP3 music from a vast amount of video and audio formats. It can extract MP3 from all most popular video files and convert to MP3 from various audios.