How to convert MPG to Mpeg4
MPG video file is a variant of the MPEG (Moving Picture Experts Group) video and audio compression format, optimized for broadcast quality video. MPG videos have the file extension .mpg. MPEG stands for Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4), one of the compression formats, is in charge of the development of standards for coded representation of digital audio and video, supported by DVD, VCD, Epson for entertainment. There are several audio/video formats which bear this group's name, such as compression formats - MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4.
MPEG-4 is a collection of methods defining compression of audio and visual (AV) digital data. It was introduced in late 1998 and designated a standard for a group of audio and video coding formats and related technology agreed upon by the ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) (ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11) under the formal standard ISO/IEC 14496 - Coding of audio-visual objects. Uses of MPEG-4 include compression of AV data for web (streaming media) and CD distribution, voice (telephone, videophone) and broadcast television applications. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
BlazeVideo Video Magic converts MPG to MPEG4 perfectly and speedily, converts almost all popular video to .MP4, .3GP, .ASF, .AVI, HD video (.AVI, .MP4, .MPG). Video Magic supports various mobile devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP, BlackBerry, Archos, HTC, Nokia, etc. MPG to MPEG4 conversion steps are very clear.
- Load your MPG source files by clicking "Add File(s)". Batch conversions are allowed!
2. Choose output profile by clicking "Profile" drop-down list, according to your need and mobile device. Here takes Apple iPad MP4 for example.
3. You can reset the output folder for saving the converted files by clicking "Output-Browse".
4. You can customize files by clicking "Edit" and "Setting". The edit tools include clip, crop, watermark, subtitle, merge, slideshow. Setting allows you to reset video and audio's output parameters such as bitrates, video size, frame rate, sample rate.
5. Click "Start" to convert. After seconds you would get the tailored MPEG4 video.