Acceptance of Terms
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this publication, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute this Web site ("Site") subject to the following conditions:
- This Site may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only
- Any copy of this Site or portion thereof must include this copyright notice
- BlazeVideo hereby reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from BlazeVideo
- All listed trial, freeware and shareware programs and the related documents are copyrights of BlazeVideo, Inc. and cannot be modified, unassembled, sold, reproduced or redistributed independently for any commercial purpose without BlazeVideo's written permission
Warranties and Disclaimers
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ULEAD SYSTEMS, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR OTHER WEB SITES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ULEAD SYSTEMS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. UPDATES AND CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS SITE. ULEAD SYSTEMS, INC. MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
BlazeVideo Trademark and Logotype Usage Guidelines
BlazeVideo, Inc. is a specialized supplier of multi-media technology & service, focusing on developing, producing and marketing multi-media entertainment applications.
BlazeVideo's trademarks identify our products worldwide so that consumers know they are buying our high-quality products. BlazeVideo has gained valuable rights by the proper usage of trademarks to identify its products.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by BlazeVideo to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a ™ or a ® symbol. Trademarks may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
The BlazeVideo trademark and product names can be referenced in third party marketing collateral, applications, conferences, articles, books and other items. Companies are allowed to use the BlazeVideo trademark by following the guidelines below:
- Do not disparage BlazeVideo or BlazeVideo products and services
- Your company name and logo must be displayed more prominently than any BlazeVideo trademark
- Please include a disclaimer that BlazeVideo does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services
- Do not use any BlazeVideo trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name or logo
- When referring to a BlazeVideo trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials and online references: BlazeVideo and PhotoImpact are trademarks or registered trademarks of BlazeVideo, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries
- BlazeVideo's logos may be used on third party materials only after obtaining a trademark license from BlazeVideo. All usage of trademark logos must adhere to the guidelines of that logo
- BlazeVideo's product taglines such as "Total Image Editing for the PC" (for PhotoImpact) may not be used or imitated by third parties
- Other product names referenced within the BlazeVideo marketing materials are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used fosr identification purposes only
BlazeVideo reserves the right to revise and update these Trademark Guidelines from time to time on an as needed basis.
© BlazeVideo, Inc. All rights reserved.
BlazeVideo, the BlazeVideo logo, are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of BlazeVideo, Inc.
Other Companies' Trademarks and Copyright
- Intel and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation
- Microsoft, Windows and other Microsoft products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- Apple, QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks used under license
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, the Acrobat logo are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Dolby and Double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
- The RealPlayer is included under license from RealNetworks, Inc.© 1995-2001 RealNetworks, Inc. are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of RealNetworks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries
- All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purpose only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners