How to Make a Movie with photos or Video Clips by VideoFlick
VideoFlick is an excellent video editing, enhancing and conversion tool for all Windows users. Follow the instruction to make your videos perfect now!
Step One: Import video folder
Click "Import Picture/Video" and choose your video folder to add the videos you want to edit into VideoFlick.
Step Two: Edit videos by: merge, crop, clip, add watermark, capture screenshot
1) Crop & watermark: Click "Edit" button, the edit window will appear, where you can change the video size for more device screen, as well as apply text watermark to make your movie special and unique.
2) Clip: Click "Clip" button to cut out loved video clips from the original movie.
3) Snapshot: Click "Snapshot" to capture pictures from a movie.
Step Three: Make your own movie: merge.
The Merge feature in VideoFlick lets you create your own movie by joining in several videos into one. You can custom the movie with the credits, titles and VideoFlick mark.
Step Four: Convert the edited videos to more portable devices.
If you want to play the edited movie on more devices, definitely OK. Try the "Convert" button to convert your movie into AVI, ASF, AC3, MP3, etc.
- VideoFlick Edit and share your video or photo files by email, greetingcard, html, CD, DVD etc.
- BlazeVideo 3GP Converter SuiteConvert everything including common videos, HD (high definition) videos, DVDs to MP4 for Sony PSP.
- BlazeVideo iPod FlickUltimate iPod solution to transfer ALL including videos, DVDs, online downloaded videos, pictures onto iPod.
- BlazePhotoThe best photo editing software to let you edit and share your photos easily.