Reason & Solution
|DVD drive only shown in source, not in target||not a DVD writable drive, copy to hard disk or create ISO image|
|Fail to detect source DVD||eject and reload the source disc;
play DVD by software player then relaunch BlazeVideo DVD Copy
|Prompt to insert blank disc before burning||1. check if DVD writer installed correctly;
2. eject the source disc and insert a blank disc;
3. go to Windows Explorer to check whether it is a blank disc;
4. erase the disc if a rewritable DVD;
5. if above attempts still failed, please change with another brand blank disc.
|"Split disc" option inactive||1. ensure source movie size is larger than target;
2. ensure the source disc is a normal DVD movie with main movie title contained in.
|Not enough space on work space folder||1. go to "Options", change work space folder with large enough space;
2. run All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk Cleanup to release hard disk space;
|Movie size exceeds target disc size||1. remove unnecessary content to reduce target movie size;
2. switch to Customize or Split disc copy mode
|Freeze up in burning progress||
1. go to "Options", change work space folder with large enough space;
|Burned disc play normally in PC DVD player, but fail to play in standalone DVD player||
1. recommended to use DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-R disc, not DVD-RW disc due to poor compatibility;
|Fail to create ISO image||1. in FAT32 file system, the file size is limited within 2GB, please change FAT32 as NTFS;
2. burn to DVD disc;
3. copy to DVD folder on hard disk
|Burned disc fuzzy and clear when playback||mostly happen in Entire Disc copy mode, compress video to fit DVD-9 movie on one DVD-5 disc, result in bad video quality.
1. keep target blank disc size same as source movie;
2. remove unnecessary content, make target movie size best fit to blank disc;
2. switch to Main Movie, Customize or Split Disc copy mode
|Movie file convert failed||make sure Windows Media Player on your PC is 9.0 or higher version|
|converted AVI file fail to play||go to www.free-codecs.com to download FFDShow MPEG-4 video codec and install the codec|
Send Error Report:
Please go to Start->All Programs->BlazeVideo DVD Copy->Send Error Report, just one click you will directly send error report to us, our developer will check your log file and fix your problem.
If no local mail client installed on your PC, you can not directly send the error report, please go to BlazeVideo DVD Copy installation folder, locate all the ".log" files and zip these files, then send it to us as attachment.
1. Preview DVD under Windows 98: you may not be allowed to adjust volume, drag and drop to seek special moment to preview.
2. Preview DVD under Windows Vista: a message shown as "Message 1" will popup, click the message to futher popup dialog box shown as "Message 2", click "OK", your color scheme will be temporarily changed to Windows Vista Basic when previewing DVD, and Windows will auto resume the original color scheme after you stop previewing DVD.
If don't want to see this message again, just check-in "Don't show me this again" box.